Art in the Park is a part of the annual Rose Show and Festival and will be held Saturday, April 29th, 2017 from 10:00am-4:00pm. It is an outdoor arts, crafts and food fair that features several different family friendly activities. Art in the Park attracts approximately 2,500 visitors each year. It is an outdoor event in Paradise Park, which is within walking distance from Thomasville’s historic Downtown. Vendors will be selected based on the needs of the festival. Completed application and/or prior year participation does not guarantee event acceptance.
Food Vendor Regulations
- Show Fee is $125 (no electricity) and $175 (with electricity), due upon acceptance.
- Please do not mail fees with application. Fees will be collected from accepted vendors at a later date.
- Booth fees are non-refundable. This includes vendor drop outs, event cancellation due to weather and other unforeseen events.
- Booth spaces are 15’ wide by 15’ deep.
- Electricity will be available on a limited basis, by request only. You will be notified ahead of time regarding the availability of electricity.
- Please include at least 1 photo of your current booth set up with your completed application.
- The City of Thomasville reserves the right to limit the number of food vendors and product duplication. All items that will be sold at the booth location must be listed on the application for committee approval. Vendors selling items not approved by the committee will be required to remove them.
- This is an outdoor event. Shady vending spaces are not Tents are permitted.
- All tables are required to be covered with floor length coverings to hide table legs, supplies, boxes, etc.
- Paradise Park will be open for food vendors to set up their booth space on Saturday, April 29th at 7:00 a.m. All food vendors must have booths set up and vehicles removed from the park by 9:00 a.m.
- Food vendors will not be permitted to park at their booths or bring vehicles into event area during the operating hours of the show (10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.). Vendor parking will be available and parking passes will be limited to those people actually working in the booths. Volunteers will be on site to assist with restocking of booth area if needed.
- Food vendors may not break down their booths until 4:00 p.m. Saturday, April 29th.
- If you are a food vendor who has participated in prior years, please understand that same booth space requests cannot be honored.
- All food vendors are required to have a fire extinguisher at their booth if cooking with electricity, propane, charcoal, or wood.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Georgia sales tax.
- Please return food vendor application and photo (s) to the Main Street and Tourism Office by March 20, 2017. Applications and photos may be mailed to the address below, or scanned and submitted electronically. If you submit your application electronically and do not receive an email stating receipt of forms, please contact the Main Street Office (229-227-7020) for verification of receipt.
Deadline: March 20, 2017
Please include at least one photo of your booth.
Click here for a Food Vendor Application
Thomasville Main Street
ATTN: Art in the Park
PO Box 1540, Thomasville, GA 31799