Welcome to TallahasseeArts.org!
If this is your first time submitting an event to TallahasseeArts.org, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you've forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email: email@example.com.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
IMPORTANT REMINDER! When logging in:
- Usernames are lower case letters (a-z) and numbers only; no spaces.
- Our password field is case sensitive.
PLEASE NOTE: If you need to access an existing organization, artist profile or event listing, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your username so we can associate your user account with those listings.
- Listings must have an arts or cultural component to be included.
- Location: Events must take place in our service area, which is a 100 mile area around Tallahassee, FL (including GA and AL).
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date - or sooner if possible. Your events can be edited as desired.
- Public and Private Events: Both public and private/invitation-only events will be accepted. For the latter, please indicate that the event is private/invitation-only in the event description field.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabytes (mb) with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
TallahasseeArts.org reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly with any questions: email@example.com.