Put your social media skills in flight with our Aerial Trainer, Bianca Belabre. Fill your belly with a delicious in-flight meal, while you learn to soar your business to new heights.
- How to create a profile
- How to edit your setting and update your profile
- How to resize a post
- How to hide inappropriate comments
- How to modify your notifications
- How upload a post and edit it in the app
YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Your laptop (required)
- Your smart phone (if you have one)
- Your tablet (if you have one)
- Your current usernames and passwords for existing social media accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- a two hour workshop
- a delicious lunch
- free hot coffee and tea
- an opportunity to network with business owners
- an opportunity to win special prizes
- knowledge on ways to propel your business forward through social media
- stay and work in creative environment for the remainder of the day
20% off for existing clients, BNI members or Chamber members
Additional 15% off all classes if purchased before Tuesday, August 22, 2017
contact email@example.com for special packages
Attend more than ten Food & Flight Lessons for a chance to take a trip back in time a the historic bed & breakfast in the heart of downtown Tallahassee, The Park Avenue Inn
Attend more than five Food & Flight Lessons for a chance to win a 90 minute massage from Shea Atkin, Body Alchemy.
(Please note: you must have a laptop to participate)
*No shows or cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice will be charged $25.