Full-Time Master Carpenter position
The Master Carpenter will lead the construction of all scenic elements for each production and be responsible for the management of the theater workshop.
• The Master Carpenter coordinates with the staff to construct the design with the budget.
• Read the script to be familiar with the production concept.
• Be familiar with the shop facility and tools. Know where materials and stock items are kept.
• Order materials as needed.
• Review design with the Executive Staff and discuss material choices and favored assembly methods.
• Discuss the construction schedule with the staff and production team: time restrictions and the chosen order of construction.
More Details and Information and How To Apply: