COCA provides the cohesive voice for the Capital Region’s artists and cultural institutions, and your contribution will sustain our vital programs and services. We hope that you will support our efforts by becoming a COCA member today.
When is the best time to sign up for a COCA membership? Anytime!
COCA memberships are rolling, meaning that there is no fixed renewal period. Your COCA membership is active for one year from the point of signing up or renewing. You have the option to activate auto-renewal on your account or we will send you friendly reminders when it is time to renew.
Not sure if you are already a member? You can see who our current members are by visiting here.
Have a membership account? You can update your preferences and renew your membership by clicking here.
You can also renew your membership or join by sending us a check to:
816 S. ML King Jr. Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Please fill out the membership form and include it in your envelope.
Membership Types & Benefits
COCA uses a database system to help keep track of memberships. This system allows you to create an account so that you can keep track of your membership and other projects with COCA. This account is separate from your TallahasseeArts.org user account. You can use the same login information as TallahasseeArts.org by setting up a new membership account or login with Facebook to make things easy!
COCA Member Benefits:
• Discounted advertising rates for COCA’s websites and publications
• Discounted rate on COCA meeting room rentals
• Easy access to COCA’s emails, including events, funding & education resources
• Reduced entry fees in COCA’s juried shows
• Featured event listings in COCA’s Tallahassee Arts Guide “This Week!” email
• Use of COCA equipment such as binding machine for mailings or other projects
• Inclusion of your brochures for COCA’s distribution
• Knowing you make a positive contribution to the quality of life in the Capital Area
• Recognizing your support of the region’s officially designated local arts agency
• Includes logo and hyperlink on COCA Business Member webpage
• Member image and hyperlink in COCA Classifieds newsletter
• Includes all benefits listed above
Groups: $100 (Non-profit organizations, associations, facilities/sites of all types)
Household: $60 (Families of all types sharing the same address)
Individual: $40: (Artists, arts enthusiasts & educators)
Student: $25 (Full-time students of all types)
For more information please contact COCA at email@example.com