The Lawrence-Gregory Community Center is one of the oldest community centers in the Parks and Recreation system. Housing a gymnasium, meeting and activity rooms, it was opened in 1959, and continues to be an important community hub. The Center was renamed in 2002 in honor of Mr. James Lawrence, retired Recreation Superintendent, and Beulah Gregory, the first Supervisor of the facility. In 2008, the building received a complete renovation.
1115 Dade Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE