The history of the Dorothy B. Oven Park is as rich as the soil that nurtured the finest camellias in the area. The property was part of the Lafayette Land Grant awarded to General Marquis de Lafayette in 1824 by the United States Congress.
In the 1930’s the Camellia Nursery, built by the late Breckenridge Gamble, Ritchie and Bill Rosa, was replaced by the house which was designed by Mr. Alfred Maclay. The property was donated by Mr. Will J. Oven, Jr. in 1985, to the City of Tallahassee through
3205 Thomasville Rd., Tallahassee, FL 32308
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Disclaimer: COCA does not endorse any artists, organizations, or programs listed herein, nor imply stature through their inclusion in this website. While we have made every effort to ensure that this information is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.