The Great American Trailer Park ❄Christmas❄ Musical!
The holidays are warm and festive in Armadillo Acres (America’s premier mobile-living community), until somebody gets amnesia – it’s a great cat-fightin’, sun-worshippin’, chair-throwin’ good time, as always, but with tinsel and Keg Nog!
It’s holiday time down in Armadillo Acres (North Florida’s premier mobile-living community), and everyone’s filled with warmth and beer. But when a freak bout of amnesia strikes the trailer park Scrooge, neighborly love is put to the test. Be on hand as Betty, Lin, and Pickles jingle all the way with some new neighbors in an all-new, all-trailer-park musical! This companion to the original GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL is just as much of a cat-fightin’, sun-worshippin’, ... view more »
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 1, 2023 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 2, 2023 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 3, 2023 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 8, 2023 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 10, 2023 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 15, 2023 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 16, 2023 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 17, 2023 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
There is plenty of street parking around the building on all sides. There is also a large city lot across from the courthouse. After hours (after 5 pm) the Monticello News allows us to make use of their lot. Street parking around the back of the building is also available.