Special Exhibit: Operation Market Garden, A Bridge Too Far
Camp Gordon Johnston Museum at Carrabelle Beach invites you to learn more about Operation Market Garden during a special exhibit on display September 6- October 1.
Camp Gordon Johnston WWII Museum in Carrabelle is presenting a special exhibit on Operation Market Garden. This exhibit will be on display at the museum from Tuesday, September 6 until Saturday, October 1. The museum is open every Tuesday through Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm. There is no charge for admission, but donations are gladly accepted.
Operation Market Garden (September 17th - 27th, 1944) was the attempt to establish control of the bridge over the Rhine at Arnhem on the border ofView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 27, 2022 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 28, 2022 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Sep 29, 2022 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 30, 2022 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 1, 2022 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
1873 Hwy 98 West, Carrabelle, FL 32322