Flowers, Hearts, and Things That Soar: Paper Cutting Exhibition by Julie Walton Radke
Come see the humor of nature and the serenity of paper cutting in our two newest exhibitions open from 6pm on July 12 to closing on August 9.
“Flowers, Hearts, and Things That SOAR”
Julie Walton Radke moved to Panama City shortly before Hurricane Michael and we’re so happy she joined our community! Her unique style of paper-cutting, often featuring flowers, hearts, and insects, sets her apart from other paper artists, and even won a Merit Award at the 56th Bay Annual Competition a few months ago.
What’s even better than an awesome paper-cutting art show? One that comes to life with projections of flying butterflies andView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 23, 2019 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 24, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 25, 2019 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 26, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Jul 27, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Jul 30, 2019 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 31, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Aug 1, 2019 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Thu)
- Aug 2, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 3, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Free opening reception on July 12 from 6-8pm. Come to get a sneak peek at the exhibit and meet Julie!
19 E 4th St, Panama City, FL 32401
We are in the center or Historic Downtown Panama City, so there is plenty of parking on our main street, Harrison Ave, which is next to our building. There are larger parking lots about a block away. And we have a small parking lot in front of our building with a few spaces.
MORE FROM Panama City Center for the Arts
Jul 13 - Aug 9, 2019