"Cats" Summer Intensive QMT
A new summer program designed for our more seasoned theatre Students who are looking for a challenging and enriching experience where they will learn how shows are put up in a professional manner; culminating in a performance of the musical “Cats”.
Our Summer Intensive will run July 8th through the 26th from 10-3 Monday through Friday, ending with our presentation of the musical “Cats” which will run July 26th- 28th. Cost for the Intensive will be $150 a student, $50 of which is due with Registration. Scholarships are available for those in need, but are limited in quantity. Please indicate on your Registration if a scholarship will be needed. Included in the Intensive are individualized vocal lessons, daily dance lessons, food duringView more
Registration forms will be available at the door or you may download a Registration Form at qmt.org/Education . All materials for video auditions are also available at this link. Cost for the Intensive will be $150, but we do have scholarships available to help so please do not let that stop you from participating!
If you have any questions please email Robyn Smith Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 8, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Mon)
- Jul 9, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 10, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 11, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 12, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Fri)
- Jul 15, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Mon)
- Jul 16, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 17, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 18, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 19, 2019 at 10:00 am - 03:00 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Please note that the final week of the Intensive will have shorter days with tech rehearsals at night to prepare for the show running July 26th through 28th. Night rehearsals will be 5:30-9:30 each day from 7/22-25. Show times for “Cats” will be July 26th and 27th at 7:30 and July 27th and 28th at 2:30.
118 East Washington Street, Quincy, FL 32351
Parking is available on the street abs in assigned lots during events.