Visit Florida is offering exclusive benefits to small, minority, rural and agritourism businesses, with an annual income of $500,000 or less. The Targeted Marketing Assistance Program (TMAP) is designed to help small businesses improve their marketing efforts through a variety of benefits that can be activated during the term of the program.
– consultation with Visit Florida Regional Partnership Manager to review current marketing plan
– access to “how to” webinars, training and/or videos on various topics
– assistance in editing and/or updating a brochure
– one guaranteed press release posted to the Visit Florida media blog
– opportunities to be featured on Visit Florida’s social media channels
– complimentary brochure distribution at any Official Florida Welcome Center(s)
– opportunities for lobby booth display at any Official Florida Welcome Center(s)
– complimentary Enhanced Web Listing
– discounted Small Business Marketing Partnership annual investment: $149/year (Non-TMAP $395/year
The application period for the new 2017-18 Targeted Marketing Assistance Program (TMAP) ends Friday, December 15, 2017. Space is limited. Click here to apply.