1) Miniprints from any North American artist or artist living in the USA
2) Miniprints limited to only traditional techniques of printmaking (digital prints not accepted)
2) Miniprints to relate to themes of peace and justice
3) Artist to submit up to 3 different miniprints
4) Unique size of miniprint: image 6×6″, centered in paper 10×10″
5) Miniprint to have been created within the past 5 years
1) Deadline for application: June 5, 2023
2) Each miniprint to be artist-signed and accompanied, written on its back, by its technical details:
Name of Artist:
Title of miniprint:
Year of creation:
3) Each submission to be accompanied, submitted online, by artist’s and miniprint(s)’ information:
*Artist: address, e mail, telephone, short biography, etc.
*Miniprint: information relating to each print and its accompanying statement, etc.
This information is to be provided by completing the “USA Miniprints for Peace and Justice
Application Form” obtained at sosartcincinnati.com:
2.Call to Artists – USA Miniprints for Peace & Justice 2023
4) Artist to send up to 3 numbered and signed prints of every different miniprint submitted; one
to become part of the “USA Miniprints for Peace and Justice 2023” portfolio that will remain with SOS
ART; the others (one or two for each different miniprint) to be offered for sale.
5) Miniprints to be sent loose (ie not matted or framed) in protective material, mailed to:
216 Erkenbrecher Ave,
Cincinnati, OH 45229