621 Gallery is looking for new Board Members with backgrounds beyond the arts to help enrich and sustain our programming. Join us in empowering the Tallahassee and Big Bend community through meaningful programming and by broadening audiences’ exposure to new ideas and artists.
Board Member Duties include but are not limited to:
- Actively participating in fundraising events
- Regularly attending Board of Directors meetings, committee meetings, and special events
- Staying informed on issues confronting the organization, including: financial, political, and legal
- Representing the organization in the community
- Building a collegial working relationship with other Board Members
- Working with 621 Gallery interns in a mentorship capacity
- Aiding in networking endeavors to support exhibitions, programs, and workshops
Membership Dues are $500 annually and can be raised through fundraising efforts or monetary donations.