This part-time position is responsible for preparing all of Goodwood Museum and Gardens’ rental facilities (Carriage House, Jubilee Cottage, Laundry Cottage, and grounds) for meetings and events.
Assisting with cleaning and with the general upkeep of all facilities on the property is required.
The person holding this position will work closely with and support the Director of Rentals in accomplishing these tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Prepare rental facilities:
- Set up and take down rental support items (e.g., chairs and tables) in all rental facilities for meetings and events according to prepared floorplans and timelines.
- Keep rental support items clean and organized.
- Help maintain an inventory of rental support items by reporting damage and/or excessive wear to the supervisor.
- Keep storage areas clean and organized.
Cleaning and maintaining rental facilities:
- Keep all rental facilities, including lavatories, clean and orderly.
- Keep cleaning supplies organized and assist in keeping an inventory to insure there are sufficient amounts for the next rental.
- Maintain adequate supplies for renters (toilet paper, hand towels, etc.).
- Report and/or perform necessary maintenance to facilitate the general upkeep and care of rental facilities.
- Provide staff support for the Director of Rentals and Special Events
- Meet weekly or as needed with the Director of Rentals and Special Events to review the rental schedule.
- Serve as a Goodwood representative to greet and assist renters when necessary.
- Assist with Goodwood Museum and Gardens events as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com by May 31, 2023
Learn more about Goodwood Museum & Gardens: www.goodwoodmuseum.org