Mary O. is a member of Plein Air Painters of the Southeast, an Associate member of OPA, a Signature member of Southern Watercolor Society, Georgia Watercolor Society, and Tallahassee Watercolor Society, and a featured artist here at Pines & Palms. During this 3-day workshop, Mary O. will demonstrate the basics of oil portraiture, but her instruction will benefit all mediums.
To learn more about Mary O. and her work, visit her website: https://www.maryosmith.com/
• Learn basic color mixing for the portrait
• Integrate the figure with the background
• Practice the use of negative shapes
• Learn some tips to make your portraits realistic and manageable.
• Demos, discussions and helpful critics
• Let’s make it easy and have fun painting!
The workshop is $300 to join. Details and materials list are provided on the sign-up page linked below.
More details: https://pinesandpalms.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4343fc3415d2f3157d4295726&id=4f5773e2f0&e=2544860bc0