IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis events listed on this website may be canceled or postponed. Site visitors should refer to the event organizer's website for possible schedule changes. Please visit our Facebook Page @COCA/Tallahassee Arts for the latest industry updates and resources.
Pitch for a Cause is an opportunity to present how our society can solve a community issue through the collaboration of higher education, business, government and nonprofit sector. The pitch video submission should include the following:
1. Project or Program Title
2. At least 2 Collaborating Entities (Higher Education, Business, Government and Nonprofit)
3. Problem Statement
Pitch Rules and Guidelines
1. Submit a 3-5 minute video to include the above information vocalized or visually depicted
2. Submit application and upload video via this online submission by 5 pm on September 25th
3. Video must be in MP4 format and preferably filmed horizontally
4. Video cannot not include offensive language, nudity, sound or images of violence
5. If selected as a finalist, you must be able to conduct a 3 minute “pitch” of the proposed program or project on Thursday, October 1st between 9 am – 10:30 am
6. Copyright images and videos may be incorporated in the pitch video submission
7. Video file cannot exceed 10 GB in size
1. Must be a student currently enrolled in a university, college or public school
2. Must be between the ages 16 to 24 years old
3. Student must have a bank account in the student’s name
$500 check payable to the student.
Submission entries due by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th by 5 PM. THREE finalist will be selected to virtually pitch at the Opening Session of the big Bend summit on October 1st. The finalist will be notified by Monday, September 28th.
If you have any questions, contact Madison at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: COCA does not endorse any artists, organizations, or programs listed herein, nor imply stature through their inclusion in this website. While we have made every effort to ensure that this information is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.