Intern with 621 Gallery this summer and/or fall! Lead your own project and assist with daily operations.
INTERNSHIP AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
- Arts administration: help with daily operations, team building, and assist with grant writing
- Fundraising: plan special events, write promotional materials to send to patrons, assist with membership drives, recruit and speak with donors
- Marketing and PR: create photo and video documentation of gallery events, network with local businesses and nonprofits, plan and implement a social media strategy and design promotional materials for events, programming, and exhibitions
- Event programing: help plan and implement special events, such as hip hop showcases, literary salons, dance performances and more
- Installation and preparatory work: assist with installation of monthly exhibitions and art handling
Required Commitment: 10-15 hours per week minimum in addition to working gallery events
Eligibility: College undergraduate and graduate students
Please submit the following:
1. Internship application
2. Cover letter detailing your academic and professional interests. Please outline the skills you hope to learn during your internship.
4. Examples of previous work such as graphic design, event management, installation, fundraising, etc.
Application deadline for each semester is the first day of Florida State’s classes.
E-mail as a PDF attachment to:
621 Board of Directors
650-3 Railroad Square
Tallahassee, FL 32310