Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Job Description: Golden Lighting, a nationally recognized brand, is a growing company specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality residential lighting products.
To aid our growth, we are searching for a talented graphic design intern to add to our award-winning design team. The graphic designer will assist in creating visual assets to use in marketing our product online.
This is a paid internship. It is part-time (10-20 hours/wk) and lasts approximately 3-4 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creating of room shots/lifestyle images to highlight our product
- Responsible for resizing and optimizing images for web
- Assist in approval of product photography
- Assist with Photoshop re-touching and color correction for product photography
- Ensure image consistency throughout brand
- Supports marketing strategies through creating graphic assets for sales team (sales flyers, email blasts)
- Create images to use on social media
- Help maintain image libraries (product images, room and mood shots)
- Provide graphic support to in-house product designers as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable working on a PC
- Understanding of design principles
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Have an interest and understanding of home fashion
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Able and willing to provide administrative support as needed
Please submit resume and a sample of your work to: Danielle@GoldenLighting.com.