Puffin’s Annual Artist Grant Program
Grants of up to $2,500 are available for USA artists and nonprofit organizations for projects focusing on music, photography, the fine arts, or environmental activism. Funding is intended to support artistic work that educates the public about topical issues such as climate change, social justice, health care, civil rights, and other contemporary issues.
The letter of interest deadline is December 1st, 2023. The application deadline is 01/05/2024.
- Applications must be focused on fine arts, photography, or music, and must have a theme of environmental activism. Arts-related projects focusing on environmental issues and the climate crisis in any discipline is considered by the Foundation to be environmental artistic activism.
- Grants from the The Puffin Foundation can only be awarded to US residents with a social security number, or to US based non-profits. U.S. citizens who reside in or whose projects encompass work in other countries are eligible to apply.
- Grantees can also be organizations or utilize a fiscal sponsor. Both organizations and individuals can use fiscal sponsors to receive a Puffin grant.
- While The Foundation loves to hear from new and emerging artists, established artists are not less likely to be considered if they can also display fiscal need.
- Please note that organizations with an annual budget of more than $250,000 are not eligible for funding.
For more information, or to apply, click here.