IBMA Foundation Inc. Bluegrass Project Grant
Grants of up to $2,000 are available to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and public schools and colleges for projects and programs that foster the growth of bluegrass music. Funding is intended for cultural, educational, organizational development, literary and media, performance, and historic preservation projects and programs.
The application deadline is December 1st, 2023.
- The IBMA Foundation generally makes project grants to nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) status or qualified governmental agencies such as public schools and colleges.
- Please consider the following questions before applying:
- Does the project directly involve bluegrass music?
- Does the project address a priority need or opportunity facing the bluegrass music community? What is its nature and scope, and the number of people served by this project? Will the project have a significant impact?
- Does the project duplicate any other existing initiative?
- Will the project enhance the diversity of participation in bluegrass music?
- What outcomes will be achieved, and how will they be measured?
For more information, or to apply, please click here.