As a digital design intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience executing integrated digital marketing campaigns first-hand.
- Strengthen skills in new media public relations and publicity.
- Apply your social media, web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
- Build your portfolio.
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
- Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
- Have fun while improving your digital marketing and online content management skills.
- Senior or Junior in college
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Superior writing skills
- Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Constant Contact and MailChimp)
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience with HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Video editing experience
How to Apply
Online at http://rboa.com/internships/. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, letter of recommendation and three non-academic work samples.