Job Title: Digital Content Intern
Job Description: Golden Lighting, a nationally recognized brand, is a growing company specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality residential lighting products.
To aid our growth, we are searching for a talented digital content intern to add to our team. The digital content intern will assist in creating and adding content to bolster our online presence and build our online community.
This is a paid internship. It is part-time (10-20 hours/wk) and lasts approximately 3-4 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creating and revising content
- Work to improve SEO strategies, including keyword analysis and implementation
- Optimize web content including title tags, meta descriptions and copy
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities
- Identify areas of improvement and expand website content accordingly
- Create content to use on social media, blogs, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Competence with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience on social media sites and campaigns
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with SEO
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Able and willing to provide administrative support as needed
- Knowledge of HTML, web design or programming language a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Danielle@GoldenLighting.com.