The Village is an area within the Festival that provides opportunities for community connections to an estimated 35-40,000+ enthusiastic visitors! The purpose of this area is to promote organizations that support the arts in our community. The Village incorporates Community Partners, Brand Ambassadors, Pop-Up Studios, and the historical Jacques Le Moyne Encampment, with fun foods, entertainment, and more!
What is a Community Partner?
- Community Partners include local non-profits that bring fun educational activities to engage visitors in hands-on interactions to broaden their experiences and knowledge.
- Community Partners pay $100 to have a 10×10 booth space to share information about their organization and mission. We encourage branded decor (i.e. table cloths, banners, etc.)
- To become a Community Partner, you must have an interactive experience for visitors to engage with (i.e. a group art project, raffle, game, etc).
- Community Partners cannot sell anything except for memberships. They are welcome to hand out information packets and flyers.
- Community Partners must set up their own tent, but the festival will provide 1 table and 2 chairs.
Your participation in the Festival provides the following benefits:
- Outreach opportunities to an estimated 35-40,000+ visitors to the festival interested in art
- Listing in the Festival Program distributed to hotels, sponsors, and at the festival
- One 8’ table and two chairs delivered to your booth space
- Access to our “Behind the Scenes” refreshment area and one reserved Parking Pass
- Digital festival postcard available for pre-show promotion