Capital Events, Inc. seeks a dynamic self-starter with a background in hospitality, non-profit event management, or a related field. This position will report to the Director of Events and assist all functions related to planning, organizing, and executing CE’s events. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in non-profit event management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Attending and contributing ideas to event planning meetings
• Design flyers and other marketing materials for events
• Assist with registration protocols and management
• Work with staff and volunteers on event day to ensure the event’s success
Skills and Specifications
• Event planning experience
• Experience with creation of marketing materials such as flyers and invitations
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
• Great communication skills and outgoing personality
• 10-20 hours per week
• Ability to commit to internship through February 2019
A stipend, commensurate with performance, will be provided at the end of the internship.
Please email your resume to email@example.com