The goal of COCA’s Arts Education Grant is to remove financial barriers for arts educators to access resources and arts experiences for their students, materials and equipment for their classrooms, and arts specific professional development opportunities for their own continuing education.
This grant supports creative instructional approaches by funding arts related projects not supported by school budgets. This program is not intended to supplant other funding sources. Its purpose is to support arts teachers who have innovative ideas for enhancing their curriculum or allowing students access to supplemental learning experiences in and through the arts.
Eligibility: Are you a K-12 arts teacher from a public school or an accredited private school who:
• Teaches during the traditional school day?
• Focuses primarily on the instruction of dance, drama/theater, film/media arts, music, visual art?
• Is located within Tallahassee/Leon County?
• Is directly involved with the proposed project and agrees to act as the responsible party and primary contact person?
• Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances, including but not limited to those that bar discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, or disabilities?
For more details, click here.
Disclaimer: COCA does not endorse any artists, organizations, or programs listed herein, nor imply stature through their inclusion in this website. While we have made every effort to ensure that this information is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.