Location: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Art Budget: $10,000 for site specific work of art
Deadline for Entries: Friday, April 6, 2018, 5:00pm
Project Timeline: Finalists notification April – May 2018, site-specific proposals due Sept – Oct 2018
Criteria to Apply: Artist has met at least two (2) of the following:
• the artist has completed public commissions similar in budget
• the artist’s works are in major public, private, corporate, or museum collections
• the artist has received awards, grants, or fellowships;
• the artist has had a one-person exhibition in a museum within the past five years
Required Application Materials:
1. Statement – (one page or less) Briefly explain your interest in this project and
how submitted images may relate to this project
2. Resume – A current professional resume emphasizing above mentioned criteria
3. ID Sheet – Image Identification pages that provide for each submitted digital
image or video: thumbnail image of work, title of work, medium, dimensions or
length of video, date of work, price of work or amount of commission.
4. Images – no more than 20 digital images in jpg, gif, or png format. The first five
images submitted/ on the ID sheet will be seen in the initial blind review. Artwork
with sound or motion may be submitted by providing links to Vimeo or YouTube.
Each video counts as an image in the 20 allowable.
Submissions: online applications accepted at
Contact: Oaklianna Caraballo (352) 240-4080 email@example.com
Application can be found here.