As a public relations intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience executing integrated digital marketing and public relations campaigns first-hand.
- Apply your writing, social media, web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
- Gain insight into client management strategies and best practices.
- Become a member of a small but mighty team where your opinions are heard and your suggestions are welcome.
- Build your portfolio.
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
- Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
- Interface with clients and build business connections.
- Have fun while honing your public relations skills.
- Senior or Junior in college
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Superior writing skills
- Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
- Willingness to learn
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience with AP Style
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding how various social media platforms can be used to advance client initiatives
- Ability to think “outside of the box”
- Attention to detail and deadlines
How to Apply
Apply online: http://rboa.com/internships/. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, three non-academic writing samples and letter of recommendation.