The Village is an area within the Chain of Parks Festival that provides opportunities for community connections to an estimated 35-40,000+ enthusiastic visitors! The purpose of this area is to promote organizations that support the arts in our community. The Village incorporates Community Partners, Brand Ambassadors, Pop-Up Studios, and the historical Jacques Le Moyne Encampment, with fun foods, entertainment, and more!
What is a Pop-up Studio?
- Pop-up Studios are organizations that provide a children’s art activity and visually engaging booth for up to 500 kids during the weekend.
- You do not pay to participate so that you can provide staffing and supplies for children’s activities and decorations.
- The festival provides a 10×10 white tent in the park, 2 tables, 8 chairs, and a colorful fringe around the tent’s edge (see photo).
- The festival team will decorate the Village area, but you will bring whatever is needed to set up art activities for kids and make your booth look welcoming. You are allowed to promote your organization through interactions with the kids and their families and branded decor.
- Bonus points to the studios that provide an eco-friendly art activity!
- Application deadline: Feb. 1, 2023, 11:59pm
- Event Set-Up: Friday, April 14, 2022
- Event Dates: April 15 & 16, 2023
- Event Times: Saturday from 10am – 5pm, Sunday, from 10am – 4pm