A graduate of the Ringling School of Fine Art, Sarasota, FL
• 23 years in business – advertising, commercial art, design & illustration.
• Lived on Dog, Island, FL for 15 years – isolated but inspired. Currently a resident of Carrabelle, FL.
• “Art, for me, is strictly my need to do it!“
• I need to capture the time, the place, and the feeling of being there, of knowing my subject intimately and rendering it honestly, completely.
• When I hear comments like: ‘I know that place … I can feel the heat, hear the solitude. I can smell the sea, and feel the rain.’ … Then I know they sense what I saw. And they know what my art is about.”
Current Professional Affiliations include:
• National Oil & Acrylic Painter’s Society, Signature Member
• Oil Painters of America
• American Society of Marine Artists
• American Impressionists Society, Inc.