Date of Event & Location:
September 27, 2017 –
410 N Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32805
As a fundraiser for Miracle of Love, Inc., Project Red will feature works based on the artists’
interpretation of the color red. All mediums will be considered. All sales of artwork benefit
Miracle of Love, Inc. and The Stafford House
Stafford House Mission: Striving to empower the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender
communities, by providing a safe space to educate individuals through fun social events and
community activities that encourage safe sex, build self-esteem and support individuals to reach their goals. Artists are encouraged to use the themes of the Stafford House Mission in their work.
Art drop off location and dates:
711 Seminole Ave; Orlando, Florida 32804 by September 1, 2017.
Commission: 25% to Miracle of Love, Inc. If you would like to donate a piece outright, 100% of the sale price will directly benefit Miracle of Love, Inc.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 with the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Art submissions or questions: Mike Donohue—ProjectRed@miracleofloveinc.org
1. All works submitted must be original works, and the artist must have all rights of use and reproduction.
2. Art work must be able to hang on a wall with all necessary hardware installed. Please include artist name, the title of piece, and medium with submitted work.
3. All sales will be reconciled within 10 days of the event. If legal name is different from working name, please indicate when submitting work. All unsold work must be picked-up from The Stafford House within 14 days of the event.
4. Miracle of Love, Inc. will make ever y effort to maintain a secure environment to display submitted works, but will not be held liable for damage or theft.
5. Miracle of Love, Inc. does not insure any art work chosen for the exhibition.